- The MMPA job board is updated daily.
- Deadline to remit listings is 8:30 AM Monday through Friday. Any listings received after deadline will be posted on the following day.
- Listings are posted for 90 days.
- Listings are FREE and restricted to MMPA members.
- Position descriptions should not exceed 150 words. Position requirements/qualifications should not exceed 150 words. (Tip: If your listing is longer than this, post the full listing on your website and include a link to the page in your abbreviated listing on the MMPA job board.)
- The MMPA office does not accept résumés or contacts from persons interested in listed positions. You, your organization, or a contact unrelated to MMPA should be designated as the recipient of inquiries resulting from your listing.
- MMPA is not responsible for unfilled positions and does not claim to find candidates for your position.
Thank you—and best wishes in your candidate search.
You may also download a form to submit your listing.
|Dec 5, 2016||MSP-C|
|Dec 1, 2016||10 Missions Media|
|Nov 8, 2016||IFAI|
|Nov 7, 2016||MN Dept of Natural Resources|
|Oct 27, 2016||Minnesota Premier Publications|
|Oct 24, 2016||Tiger Oak Media|
|Oct 21, 2016||CSC Publishing Inc|
|Sep 27, 2016||Touchpoint Media, Inc.|
|Sep 23, 2016||MSP Communications|
|Sep 14, 2016||The Growler Magazine|