- The MMPA job board is updated daily.
- Deadline to remit listings is 8:30 AM Monday through Friday. Any listings received after deadline will be posted on the following day.
- Listings are posted for 90 days.
- Listings are FREE and restricted to MMPA members.
- Position descriptions should not exceed 150 words. Position requirements/qualifications should not exceed 150 words. (Tip: If your listing is longer than this, post the full listing on your website and include a link to the page in your abbreviated listing on the MMPA job board.)
- The MMPA office does not accept résumés or contacts from persons interested in listed positions. You, your organization, or a contact unrelated to MMPA should be designated as the recipient of inquiries resulting from your listing.
- MMPA is not responsible for unfilled positions and does not claim to find candidates for your position.
Thank you—and best wishes in your candidate search.
You may also download a form to submit your listing.
|Jun 17, 2015||Industrial Fabrics Association International|
|Jun 5, 2015||The Hedlund Group|
|May 29, 2015||Minnesota Women's Press|
|May 11, 2015||Franchise Times|