- Events /
- Summit & Expo
Summit & Expo
May 15, 2015
MMPA Summit & Expo 2015:
Vision + Innovation
Publishing Trends | Industry Challenges | Technology Advancements | Revenue Opportunities
Registration is now open for the Minnesota Magazine and Publishing Association (MMPA) annual Summit & Expo on Friday, May 15, at the Doubletree by Hilton in Bloomington. The full-day conference will include strategic sessions focused on topics of critical importance to publishers, editors, art directors, marketers and sales teams.
You can save money for your company by beating the April 17 Early Bird Deadline.
As the Midwest's premier education and networking event for the magazine publishing industry, the MMPA Summit & Expo is a must for professionals seeking forward-thinking, solution-driven, high-value sessions that deliver tangible results. This is your chance to spark creativity and deliver value to your company for a modest investment. Sessions will identify publishing trends, break down industry challenges, help you integrate technological advancements and create revenue opportunities.
Friday, May 15
Doubletree by Hilton, Bloomington, Minnesota
7800 Normandale Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55439
|8:15-9:15 a.m.||Registration/Networking/Continental Breakfast|
|9:30-10:45 a.m.||1st Session|
|11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.||2nd Session|
|1:45-3:00 p.m.||3rd Session|
|3:30-4:45 p.m.||Final Session|
|Early Bird (before April 17, 2015)||Regular (after April 17, 2015)|
|Member: $225||Member: $285|
|Non-member: $325||Non-member: $390|
|Student: $50||Student: $50|
|Group of 5 or more: $205||Group of 5 or more: $265|
- Session 1: Content and Legal Issues
- Session 2: Solving the Content Conundrum
- Session 3: Editor Evolution: Keeping up with, and learning to love, change
- Session 4: Fostering Trust, Relevance and Engagement in an Omni-Channel World
- Session 1: Lessons from 3 Social Media Practices: Tools, Trials & Tricks of the Trade
- Session 2: Creating a defensible position for long-term value and success
- Session 3: Increasing Ad Revenue and Circulation with Digital Publications
- Session 4: The Audience Evolution and the New Marketing Norm - Beyond the page how can we foster and grow our relationships with our readers?
- Session 1: Everyone Influences: Sales Skills for All of Us
- Session 2: Your Sales Story is a Piece of Cake!
- Session 3: LinkedIn Boot Camp: Look Great, Be Found
- Session 4: Leverage LinkedIn for Lead Generation